Bravecto Spot-on for Large Cats > 6.25 kg - 12.5 kg - Up to 3 months flea and paralysis tick protection for cats in one spot-on. Worry less knowing cats are protected for longer with one dose of Bravecto compared to monthly treatments
• Longest-lasting protection against fleas and paralysis ticks in one spot-on.
• Easy to apply ‘TWIST’N’USE pipette
• Safe for kittens from 9 weeks of age, weighing at least 1.2 kg.
• Aligns conveniently with a quarterly worming schedule
Ideal for cats that:
• Are currently on a monthly flea treatment - with Bravecto Spot-on you only need to treat 4 times for full year flea and paralysis tick protection. Quick and easy.
• Are at risk of paralysis tick.
• Kills adult fleas within 12 hours of treatment and prevents flea re-infestations for up to 3 months.
• Kills newly emerged adult fleas before they can lay eggs, breaking the flea life cycle.
• Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
• Effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
• Kills paralysis ticks and continues to protect for 3 months.
• Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks.
• In tick season, daily searching for and removal of ticks is recommended.
• Highly effective treatment and control against ear mites after a single treatment.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!